Droid48 Reader 1.7 has been released on Google Play. Click below to download it now:
- ‘Emu48 for Android’ emulator supported (can open *.e48 files)
- Open files via standard Android UI (Storage Access Framework)
- Fixed bug that intermittently claimed file was corrupt (was incorrectly comparing real HP48 variables to temporary HP48 variables)
- After Android 10 (after Android Q), Droid48 emulator support and the legacy file UI will stop working due to Google enforcing new security measures (i.e. Scoped Storage)
- Android 4.4 (API 19) is now the minimum requirement.