Droid48 Reader 1.3 has a limited release on Google Play. Click below to download it now:
This release will be available to a limited number of users for up to 2 weeks. If no issues are found, this release will be made available to all Android users. Many users will not see version 1.3 on Google Play until the full roll out is done.
- File UI “Info” menu now can display file and path information (ex: you can see the full path of where you are).
- File UI can jump back to default folder location.
- Minimum required Android version supported changed to 4.0.
- Updated for Android 6.0′s changes to accessing the phone’s external storage.
- Support for DPI size of xxxhdpi.
- Crash #1 (fixed): was recycling a TypedArray prematurely, exposed on Android 5.0 and later.
- Crash #2 (fix attempted): some specific phones with Android 4.4+ throw SecurityException that is not documented for Context.getExternalFilesDir().